Here you will find our current vacancies.
As a fast growing specialist insurance provider for the disabled and over 50s we require a range of different skills. If you feel your skills could benefit our business please email a covering letter and your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry their are currently no vacancies.
Salary £ OTE 19,000 - 23000k pa
Vacancy listed 10/04/2019
Application deadline 22/04/2019
Customer Sales Advisor | Mark Bates Ltd | Grantham, Lincolnshire
• Full time: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
• Based at Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 9SN
• Basic salary + commission; OTE £19,000 - £23,000 + p/a following probationary period.
• Probationary salary: basic salary + guaranteed commission = £16,009.50 p/a.
Mark Bates Ltd (MBL) is a family-run, award-winning provider of specialist insurance and warranty products for the over 50s and those with a disability. We are dedicated to providing high quality products and pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service.
• Handle all incoming enquiries, in a professional, personable and timely manner;
• Establish the nature of the call and identify the appropriate action required;
• Use problem-solving skills and logic to identify solutions that meet our customers needs;
• Make outbound calls to existing Mark Bates Ltd customers (no cold-calling involved)
• Advise new and existing customers on our range of products;
• Generate new and renewal sales;
• Meet sales and performance targets and KPIs;
• Accurately record all pertinent information;
• Provide exceptional customer service;
• Use custom-built CRMs;
• Ensure Data Protection requirements are satisfied at all times;
• Liaise with other departments to ensure effective and efficient customer service;
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues throughout the organisation.
The Ideal Candidate
• Driven and hardworking;
• Able to organise and maintain a high workload;
• Committed to providing high quality customer service;
• Professional and personable;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Calm and able to work under pressure;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Able to work independently and as part of a team;
• Literacy, numeracy and IT competency;
• Confidently handle difficult situations;
Although previous experience is desirable, it is not essential as comprehensive training will be provided.
• Competitive basic salary & commission
• Performance bonus scheme
• 28 days annual leave, including Bank & Public Holidays
• Corporate eyecare scheme
• Salary Extras discounts & savings
• Free on-site car park