Here you will find our current vacancies.
As a fast growing specialist insurance provider for the disabled and over 50s we require a range of different skills. If you feel your skills could benefit our business please email a covering letter and your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications submitted without a CV will be disregarded
Sorry their are currently no vacancies.
Administrator (Accounts Department)
Administrator| Mark Bates Ltd | Grantham, Lincolnshire
• Full time: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
• Based at Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG319SN
• £17,374.50 per annum starting salary, negotiable with skills and experience
Mark Bates Ltd (MBL) is a family-run, award-winning provider of specialist insurance and warranty products for the over 50s and those with a disability. We are dedicated to providing high quality products and pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service.
The Accounts department is a core element of our thriving organisation. You will be responsible for handling a variety of accounts-related administration tasks, including:
• Handling incoming accounts enquiries from our customers and Introducers in a professional and timely manner, establishing the nature of the call and identifying the appropriate action required;
• Creating and maintaining accurate records using custom-built CRMs and spreadsheets;
• Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with colleagues throughout the company;
• Processing card payments for customers and Introducers for policy premiums;
• Processing and issuing refunds to customers;
• Assisting with accounts-related reconciliations;
• Assisting with the administration of policies paid by Direct Debit across all schemes;
• Sorting and distributing the post to the relevant departments;
• Meeting KPIs and performance targets;
• General administration tasks, as required by the Accounts Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
• driven and hardworking;
• able to organise and maintain a high workload;
• committed to providing high quality customer service;
• professional and personable;
• strong attention to detail;
• calm and able to work under pressure;
• excellent communication, both verbal and written, skills;
• able to work both independently and as part of a team;
• literacy, numeracy and IT competency;
• able to empathise; calmly and confidently handle difficult situations.
Experience in an Accounts role is not necessary as full training will be provided though administration experience would be beneficial.
• Competitive salary & performance bonus scheme
• 28 days annual leave, including Bank & Public Holidays, increasing with length of service
• Corporate eyecare scheme
• Salary Extras discounts & savings
• Free on-site car park
Telephone 01476 591104
If you think you are ideal for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com