Here you will find our current vacancies.
As a fast growing specialist insurance provider for the disabled and over 50s we require a range of different skills. If you feel your skills could benefit our business please email a covering letter and your C.V. to email@example.com
Sorry their are currently no vacancies.
Administrator | Sales Department | Mark Bates Ltd
• Full time: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
• Based at Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 9SN
• £16,000 starting salary, to be reviewed after successful completion of probationary period. The salary will also be reviewed in line with minimum wage legislation changes and adjusted accordingly where required.
Mark Bates Ltd (MBL) is a family-run, award-winning provider of specialist insurance and warranty products for the over 50s and those with a disability. We are dedicated to providing high quality products and pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for handling a variety of administrative tasks and introducer support within the Sales department, including:
• Handling incoming enquiries from our Introducers in a professional and timely manner, establishing the nature of the call and identifying the appropriate action required
• Creating and maintaining accurate records using custom-built CRMs
• Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with our Introducers
• Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with colleagues throughout the company
• Distributing point of sale material
• Processing Introducer breaches in a timely manner
• Initiating and supporting campaigns for new business growth
• Meeting KPIs and performance targets
• Other general office duties.
• Processing insurance and warranty policies
• Contacting our customers in relation to any queries
• Other general office duties
The Ideal Candidate
• Driven and hardworking
• Able to organise and maintain a high workload
• Committed to providing high quality customer service
• Professional and personable
• Strong attention to detail
• Calm and able to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Literacy, numeracy and IT competency
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel
• Experience is not essential as full training will be provided
The closing date for this role is Friday 22nd February 2019.
• Competitive salary & performance bonus scheme
• 28 days holiday entitlement, inclusive of Public Holidays
• Corporate eyecare scheme
• Employee discounts & savings
• Free on-site car park