Always on the hunt for new talent.
As a fast growing specialist insurance provider for the disabled and over 50s we require a range of different skills. If you feel your skills could benefit our business please email a covering letter and your C.V. to
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: Basic + Commission (OTE £19,000 - £23,000 after probationary period)
We are looking to appoint a number of enthusiastic Telesales Advisors to our growing customer service team.
Making outbound calls to existing Mark Bates Ltd customers
Answering inbound calls to the business
Advising new and existing customers on the Premier Care range of products
Working to daily & monthly sales targets
Promoting new schemes and product lines
Maintaining excellent customer relationships
Please note - there is no cold calling involved in this position. All outgoing calls are made to existing Mark Bates Ltd customers.
Desired Skills & Attributes
Driven & Hardworking
Excellent communication skills
Excellent telephone manner
Ability to sell products over the telephone
Strong organisational skills
Ability to maintain a high workload
Previous retail/telesales experience would be advantageous but is not essential
To apply by email please send a covering letter and C.V. to email@example.com
Customer Service Advisor
· Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 9SN
· Full time: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
· Basic salary + commission; OTE £19,000-£23,000 following 6 month probationary period
You will be responsible for handling a variety of customer service tasks, including:
· Handle all incoming enquiries, in a professional, personable and timely manner;
· Establish the nature of the call and identify the appropriate action required;
· Use problems-solving skills and logic to identify solutions that meet customers needs;
· Accurately record all pertinent information;
· Provide exceptional customer service;
· Use custom-built CRMs;
· Ensure Data Protection requirements are satisfied at all times;
· Liaise with other departments to ensure effective and efficient customer service;
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues throughout the organisation;
· Meet KPIs and sales/performance targets
· Make outbound calls to existing Mark Bates Ltd customers;
· Advising new and existing customers on the Premier Care range of products; and
· Generating sales.
The Ideal Candidate
· be driven and hardworking;
· be able to organise and maintain a high workload;
· be committed to providing high quality customer service;
· be professional and personable;
· have strong attention to detail;
· remain calm and be able to work under pressure;
· have excellent communication, both verbal and written, skills;
· be able to work both independently and as part of a team;
· display literacy, numeracy and IT competency;
· be able to empathise and calmly and confidently handle difficult situations.
Although previous experience within a customer service role is desirable, it is not essential as comprehensive training will be provided.
· Competitive starting salary & commission structure
· Performance-related bonus scheme
· Annual salary reviews
· 28 days holiday entitlement per annum, including bank holidays
· Workplace Pension (Auto Enrolment)
· Childcare Voucher Scheme
· Salary Extras discounts & savings
· Eyecare scheme
· Free on-site car park
HOME EMPLOYMENT ADMINISTRATOR
Full time: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
Based at Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 9SN
Competitive starting salary, to be reviewed after successful completion of probationary period
Mark Bates Ltd (MBL) is a family-run, award-winning provider of specialist insurance and warranty products for the over 50s and those with a disability. We are dedicated to providing high quality products and pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for handling a variety of administrative and customer service tasks within the Home Employment department, including:
Handling incoming enquiries in a professional and timely manner, establishing the nature of the call and identifying the appropriate action required.
Creating and maintaining accurate records using custom-built CRMs.
Making outbound calls to existing Mark Bates Ltd clients.
Generating renewals of existing policies.
Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with Introducers, charities and support organisations.
Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with colleagues throughout the company.
Meeting KPIs and performance targets.
Processing policies received through the post, over the phone or direct from Introducers.
Assisting with printing policy documents.
Other general office duties.
The Ideal Candidate
Driven and hardworking
Able to organise and maintain a high workload
Committed to providing high quality customer service
Professional and personable
Strong attention to detail
Calm and able to work under pressure
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Able to work both independently and as part of a team
Literacy, numeracy and IT competency
Competitive salary & performance bonus scheme
28 days holiday entitlement, including bank holidays
Corporate eyecare scheme
Salary Extras discounts & savings
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Free on-site car park
Telephone 01476 591104
The closing date for this role is Thursday 3rd May 2018.
If you think you are ideal for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org